The Internet you want, anywhere.
I have used this VPN all over the world and have found it the best available,
the customer service is the most efficient I have ever come across!
Acceptable Usage Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Service Agreement with StreamVia. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document StreamVia may suspend or terminate your account without refund.
StreamVia's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for StreamVia Services is designed to help protect StreamVia, StreamVia's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by StreamVia. StreamVia reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting to https://www.streamvia.com/acceptable-usage-policy.php
Prohibited Uses of StreamVia Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. The use of file sharing (P2P) programs or programs with the aim to facilitate the means to download pirated/illegal content such as, but not exclusively limited to, BitTorrent, uTorrent, Azureus, Vuze, Popcorn Time, USENet, etc on ALL StreamVia servers. The use of file sharing or Usenet clients is permitted on the Netherlands/NL servers, for legal content, the downloading of copyrighted content is forbidden. Please refer to point 1. above.
3. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through StreamVia's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on StreamVia's servers, is prohibited. StreamVia accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
4. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by StreamVia customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any StreamVia hosted domain, or referencing any StreamVia account, is prohibited.
5. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, screen scraping, denial of service attacks.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any StreamVia customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the StreamVia network or on another provider's network.
10. Using StreamVia's Services to interfere with the use of the StreamVia network by other customers or authorized users.
11. Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities refers to the distributing of information regarding the creation of and sending of internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mailbombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, it includes any activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
12. The viewing of some online content may require an external license to held, by viewing such content you are agreeing that you legally hold such a license and are permitted to view such content. It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure they are compliant with the relevant requirements.
Each StreamVia customer is responsible for its activities and, by accepting service from StreamVia, is agreeing to ensure that it abides by this Policy. If violations of the StreamVia Acceptable Use Policy occur, StreamVia reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating StreamVia's AUP as StreamVia deems appropriate, without notice.