I have used this VPN all over the world and have found it the best available,
the customer service is the most efficient I have ever come across!
This policy represents how StreamVia.com handles and responds to all compliant DMCA notices and follows all applicable laws pertaining to copyright infringement notices provided by content owners or their representing agents. StreamVia.com offers VPN (Virtual Private Network) Services for organizations, companies, individuals and others while providing services under the transitory digital network communications under 17 U.S.C. § 512(a) of the Copyright Act.
Please note that StreamVia.com's network of VPN servers (Virtual Private Network) does not host or store any content, and that we are unable to "remove" content from a hard disk.
In reply to all valid and complete notices received by respective copyright owners or their representing agents reporting copyright infringement under laws of the DMCA, StreamVia.com acts in accordance as a service provider pursuant to the above stated requirements previously set forth in 17 U.S.C. §§ 512(i)(1)(a)-(b).
For content owners of copyrighted material or their representing agents, one may put forward a DMCA notice to our registered Copyright Agent if you have reason to believe that infringing activity has taken place on StreamVia.com's network. Only valid reports of infringement will be considered by the abuse team, you may submit a complete DMCA notice that features all of the points described below only if the representing party sending the request is the content owner or the legal authorized agent acting on the behalf of the copyright owner. If you are not sure if the content in question is infringed upon by StreamVia.com, then please first obtain legal representation. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), all of the following points are needed in full for our copyright agent to expeditiously process your notice:
1. A viable identification and timestamp in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed upon;
2. A viable identification of the content that is alleged to be infringed upon (all items should be listed seperately);
3. Sufficient information to assist StreamVia.com in to locating the allegedly infringing upon content;
4. Sufficient RE: contact information to notify the reporting agent of StreamVia.com's response (include a verified address, phone number, and email contact);
5. The Statement following: "I have a good faith and belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.";
6. A means of identification for the user who may be responsible for the infringing activity;
7. The Statement following: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.";
8. A physical or verified electronic signature of the content owner or their authorized agent
9. Remit the correspondence to the following address:
3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH
Email: [email protected] a submission does not have any of the previosuly mentioned necessary prerequisites, it may be marked an invalid notice and not acted on my StreamVia.com.
The DMCA reporting process also serves as a valid means for those reporting on related copyright infringement using a valid DMCA notice to provide a reply to address the original DMCA Request. 17 U.S.C. §§ 512(g)(2)-(3). To provide a valid counter notification, one must first provide a written communication featuring all of the mentioned points listed below. Again, If you are not sure if the content is question is infringed upon by StreamVia.com, then please first obtain legal representation.
1. Valid and verified information to identify the sender, including name, address, phone number, email contact, and a detailed statement in accordance with the Federal jurisdiction in which your address is registered,, and that you acknowledge to be the receiver of service to process from the party who provided the originating DMCA notice under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C);
2. A valid and verified physical or electronic signature;
3. A detailed and valid identification of the alleged infringing content;
4. The statement following: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that transmission of [insert infringing content here] identified above was blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be blocked";
5. Send the correspondence to the following address:
3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH
Email: [email protected]
StreamVia.com will not spend our resources on processing and responding to invalid or not compliant notices of copyright infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or that that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner's authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of the service provider relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
In this way, if your intention is to submit invalid or unauthorized DMCA notices to StreamVia.com, then we will comply in full with all relevant laws and use our legal rights to the fullest extent of the law.